Not everyone wants the same approach, so we have 3 levels of service to suit how you like to travel:
You will have a full briefing at your hotel on arrival and an It’s Your London representative is available to accompany you for as much of your trip as you want to help everything run smoothly.
- those wanting a completely worry free visit
- those less familiar with large cities
- first timers to London a special occasion visit solo travellers
- those travelling with partners on business who may be on their own at times
You will have a full briefing at your hotel on arrival by an It’s Your London representative and we will be available on the phone to help with any queries.
- those who like a bit of back up
- those who may have been to London before but like to have time to ask questions and get fully orientated
- those who want all their planning done for them
You will have a briefing pack at your hotel on arrival so that you have the full information to follow your itinerary independently along with any tickets and entrance passes.
- the more experienced traveller who just needs the planning taken care of
- visitors who have been to London before and want some new things to do and see
- those visiting busy friends or family who want a programme of planned activities to fit round catching up time