It’s Your London Limited was founded by Sue Hillman, a resident of the famous Notting Hill, who has lived in London for 30 years and still absolutely loves the capital. She is constantly exploring London to make sure she always has her finger on the pulse.
Her favourite things to do in London are:
- finding a new restaurant and seeing what the fuss is about
- walking on the riverbank and looking at the amazing views (again and again)
- Portobello market on Saturday mornings listening in to the stallholders – you hear some unexpected tales!
- seeing the big stars on the stage and some in the bars too
- special exhibitions of the world’s treasures and so much more…
She worked at the BBC for 18 years which was wonderful but she decided to leave so she could bring her passion for organising trips to more than just her friends and family.
Sue has travelled extensively across the world so she understands the needs of travellers and knows the excitement of exploring a new place or revisiting an old favourite.
She has a network of associates who help with specialist enquiries as well as general itinerary designing and they all have the same passion for finding out new things in London for our visitors to enjoy.